What sets Crestlite Windsor sliding and stacking doors apart is the clean design aesthetic, availability of taller and wider panels and the effortless movement and graceful operation.
With a variety of styles on offer, you’re sure to find a design to complement any room or design.
- Frames overall depth are available in 102mm and 150mm.
- 63mm door panels with a rounded profile on railes and stiles which can be revealed
- Maximum door height is 3000mm.
- Maximum door panel width is 1800mm (Note: this depends on terrain category)
- Maximum sliding door opening 7200mm.
- Maximum stacking door opening 12 metres (3 -12 panels) subject to configuration.
- Maximum weight 165kg per panel.
- Panel sizes may vary according to Pascal rating.
- Designed to meet a N5/300Pa water penetration rating and complies with AS2047.
- Pascal deflection rates up to 2200Pa.
- Windsor sliding and stacking doors feature a concealed drainage hole for high water ratings as well as additional front screw holes for stronger frame fixing for higher wind load areas.
- Sliding doors rated at an air infiltration of 0.94L/s m2 (below the the National Construction Code (NCC) for airflow through a closed window a positive and negative pressure differential of 1.00L/s m2.
- Stacking doors rated at an air infiltration of for airflow through a closed window a positive and negative pressure differential of 1.00L/s m2.
- Available in a range of configurations, internal sliding, external sliding, stacker door (internal or external), multi stacking door, corner opening doors
- Weather seals fitted to frame for better insulation and weather performance
- Range of glazing options to improve your home’s comfort, acoustics, security and privacy
- Screen and security doors available